Allan Bay Manor- Affordable Senior Housing
Provided by: Yorkton Housing Corporation
Provides 22 one-bedroom suites in a single-story building. This building is smoke free. The building is wheelchair accessible from the side of the building and there is one fully accessible suite and one designated wheelchair parking space.
Rent includes all utilities (heat, electricity, and water), however, tenants are responsible for their own telephone and cable services. A damage deposit is required.
- two laundry rooms, each with two washers and dryers
- two lounge areas, one with a complete kitchen
- tenant activities such as meetings, birthday parties, card parties, bingo, and a variety of other activities
- safety features including a fire sprinkler system, fire alarm monitoring service, smoke detectors, enter phone system, as well as an “I’m okay” tenant monitoring system
- minor maintenance is provided by on-site maintenance personnel
- emergency situations are handled through a 24-hour on-call service
- a limited number of electrified parking stalls are available for a cost.
This program is operated under Saskatchewan Housing Corporation’s Affordable Housing Program.
Transportation: The City’s Dial-a-Bus service is available in front of the building.
60 years of age or older. Approved applicants must have a total gross income (line 150 of Income Tax) under $44,500 per year ($3,708 per month).
Contact Yorkton Housing Corporation or visit the website for details.
Latest copy of Income Tax and Notice of Assessment as proof of income.
Yorkton Housing Corporation
145 Jubilee Crescent
Yorkton SK S3N 0T4
- Allan Bay Manor- Affordable Senior Housing
- Bradbrooke Drive – Single Adult Low-Income Housing
- Fromm Manor – Adult Low-Income Housing
- Independent Manor – Seniors Social Housing
- Jubilee Crescent – Seniors Low-Income Housing
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.