A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 38 children between the ages of 19 months and six years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Every child has the right to loving, supporting, and nurturing child care
- A child’s positive early experiences enrich and stimulate their future growth
- A child deserves to be treated and respected as individuals in an environment that welcomes reason, exploration, question, and imagination
- A child’s need for love, security, acceptance, warmth, and stimulation is best served in a caring environment
- A child is a person and a social being who grows and becomes fully human in and through relationships
Programs and Activities
- Adopts and adapts the vision and principles of Play and Exploration: Early Learning Program Guide with an emphasis on Emergent Curriculum and enhanced with S.M.I.L.E.S.
- Emergent curriculum focuses on being responsive to children’s interests to create meaningful learning experiences
- S.M.I.L.E.S. teaches simple, fun, and effective skills and techniques to equip children with tools to succeed in life
- Daily programs promote:
- children as competent learners,
- holistic learning and development,
- balance in a child’s social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth,
- strong positive, healthy relationships
- stimulating and dynamic environments
- Daily menu is based on Canada’s Food and Nutrition standards
Children between the ages of 19 months and six years. Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Contact for more information.
Full-time: $217.50 per month
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Business Line: 306-940-8581
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Prince Albert, SK
Wisdom Learning Centre
215 12th Street West
Prince Albert SK S6V 3B6
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.