Provided by: Salvation Army (The) - Regina Waterston Ministries
A 25 bed residence for males that provides independent living and includes both long-term and short-term accommodations depending on need. Building is wheelchair accessible with a ramp and elevator. Services include:
- 24 hour security,
- Clothing for emergent situations when available,
- Hygiene products,
- Common washroom and shower facilities,
- Assigned caseworker,
- Referral services,
- Spiritual care services,
- Medication administration
- Private rooms for individuals participating in a program to help find stable housing where meals, housekeeping, and other support services are provided,
- Assistance with financial management.
Acceptance is conditional depending on individual needs and required resources. Includes a maximum stay of two years, but exceptions can be made depending on needs and the situation.
Self referral accepted. Referrals also accepted from agencies and others.
Contact for more information.
1845 Osler Street
Regina SK S4P 1W1
- Community Residential Facility
- Emergency and Disaster Services
- Emergency Shelter Program
- Residential Program
- Spiritual Care Program
- Supportive Residential Program
Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.