Emergency and Disaster Services
Provided by: Salvation Army (The) - Regina Waterston Ministries
Emergency Disaster Services
- Works with Police and Fire departments, the Red Cross, and other provincial agencies during disasters.
- Assists individuals and families who have experienced a loss due to fire by providing clothing and furniture.
1845 Osler Street
Regina SK S4P 1W1
- Community Residential Facility
- Emergency and Disaster Services
- Emergency Shelter Program
- Residential Program
- Spiritual Care Program
- Supportive Residential Program
Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.