A shelter for women and their children experiencing domestic violence. Provides:
- Safe housing
- Meals and emergency clothing,
- Safety and confidentiality
- Guidance and support provided to overcome the crisis
- Advocacy and referrals to appropriate agencies
- Transportation to school and appointment
- 24/7 hour telephone counselling or in-person counselling.
Can accommodate up to seven families, or 21 residents at a time. Has 21 beds in seven bedrooms.
Females and their children.
Hours of Operation
All Year, 24/7 hours
English and Cree.
Waskoosis Safe Shelter
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Z7Get Directions
PO Box 3368
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Z7
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.