NEED HELP: Call 9-1-1 or 306-236-5570 (Shelter)
A shelter for women and their children experiencing domestic violence. Can accommodate up to six families or 21 residents at a time. Provides:
- Safe housing
- Meals and emergency clothing
- Safety and confidentiality
- Counselling for women and children
- Advocacy and referrals to appropriate agencies
- Transportation to school and appointments
- Assistance in re-establishing
- Services offered in Cree and English.
Females and their children.
Contact shelter for information.
Waskoosis Safe Shelter
Meadow Lake SK
PO Box 3368
Meadow Lake SK S0M 1V0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.