What to Do If You’re a Victim of Fraud
Provided by: Canadian Anti Fraud Centre
Provides information on what to do if you are a victim of fraud, including:
- Reporting the incident to the financial institution
- Contacting the police
- Contacting the administrators of the website
- Post Office if your mail has been redirected
- Lost, stolen, or misused immigration documents
- Lost or stolen passport
- Stolen Social Insurance Number
- Lost or stolen provincial documents
- How to protect yourself from future fraud.
Visit the website for information.
Anyone who has experienced, fallen victim to or witnessed a scam, fraud or cybercrime.
Visit the website.
Saskatchewan and all of Canada
- How to Protect Yourself from Scams and Fraud – Online Resource
- Report a Scam, Fraud or Cybercrime
- Types of Scams – Online Resource
- What to Do If You’re a Victim of Fraud
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.