How to Protect Yourself from Scams and Fraud – Online Resource
Provided by: Canadian Anti Fraud Centre
Provides tips and tricks to protect yourself or your business from scams and fraud.
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Do your research
- Don’t give out personal information
- Beward of upfront fees
- Protect your computer
- Be careful who you share images with
- Protect your online accounts
- Recognize spoofing
- Know who you’re dealing with
- Don’t give out information on unsolicited calls
- Limit your employees’ authority
- Watch for anomalies
For more information visit the website.
Anyone wishing to protect themselves from a scam, fraud or cybercrime.
Report online or phone.
Saskatchewan and all of Canada
- How to Protect Yourself from Scams and Fraud – Online Resource
- Report a Scam, Fraud or Cybercrime
- Types of Scams – Online Resource
- What to Do If You’re a Victim of Fraud
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.