Immigration and Settlement Services
Provided by: Ukrainian Canadian Congress - Saskatchewan Provincial Council, Inc.
Provides information on rights and responsibilities in Canada. Arranges for translation and interpretation services. Assists with immediate settlement needs such as:
- Obtaining a Saskatchewan driver’s license
- Social Insurance Number application
- Saskatchewan Health Care application.
Offers information, orientation and assistance with everyday living issues including:
- Banking and financial planning
- Schooling and child care
- Housing and utilities
- Health Care
Identifies community services and facilitates referrals for
- English as an additional language training
- Employment support services as well as workplace and labour standards
- Legal matters
- Social service agencies
Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Saskatchewan Provincial Council
4-2345 Avenue C North
Saskatoon SK S7L 5Z5
- Cultural Programming
- English for Employment Program
- Immigration and Settlement Services
- Translation and Interpretation Services
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.