Accessing Affirming Healthcare
Provided by: TransSask Support Services Inc
Provides information and support in accessing affirming healthcare.
- Trans Health Navigators – Offer guidance and support regarding gender-affirming healthcare, including hormone therapy, surgery referrals, finding an affirming doctor, and accompaniment to appointments.
- Saskatoon and Northern Saskatchewan – Email: email@example.com
- Regina and Southern Saskatchewan – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saskatchewan Medical Transition Guide – A guide intended for transgender and gender diverse individuals seeking to medically transition in the province of Saskatchewan. The guide is available online.
- Accessing Hormones in Saskatchewan – Information soon to be added to the website.
TransSask Support Services Inc
PO Box 3911
Regina SK S4P 3R8
- Accessing Affirming Healthcare
- Changing Legal Documents
- Peer Support
- Public Education and Awareness
- Transgender Advocacy
- TransSask Youth