Accessing Affirming Healthcare
Provided by: TransSask Support Services Inc
Provides information and support in accessing affirming healthcare.
- Trans Health Navigators – Offer guidance and support regarding gender-affirming healthcare, including hormone therapy, surgery referrals, finding an affirming doctor, and accompaniment to appointments.
- Saskatoon and Northern Saskatchewan – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regina and Southern Saskatchewan – Email: email@example.com
- Saskatchewan Medical Transition Guide – A guide intended for transgender and gender diverse individuals seeking to medically transition in the province of Saskatchewan. The guide is available online.
- Accessing Hormones in Saskatchewan – Information soon to be added to the website.
TransSask Support Services Inc
PO Box 3911
Regina SK S4P 3R8
- Accessing Affirming Healthcare
- Changing Legal Documents
- Peer Support
- Public Education and Awareness
- Transgender Advocacy
- TransSask Youth
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.