Child Care – Tiny Treasures Child and Family Development Centre
Provided by: Meadow Lake Outreach Ministries
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 45 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believe that all children are precious gifts and deserve the best care, guidance, love and encouragement they offer them.
- Believe that a child learns best by actively participating in their world through a variety of experiences that enhance decision making, mastery of skills, and the discovery of their uniqueness.
- Recognize that children need to grow emotionally, spiritually, physically, socially, creatively, and cognitively by observing, questioning, supporting, and modelling love and care.
- Believe that children should learn and become more involved in making decisions about learning and organizing activities.
- Acknowledge parents are primary caregivers in their own child’s development and that their interest in their child’s well being is of great concern, for them, therefore, they encourage parental input and welcome parents to join during the day if they wish to do so, keeping in mind that naptime is not an appropriate time to stop in.
Programs and Activities
- Strives to follow a play-based program around a play to learn curriculum.
- Give children free time, during our routines, to make choices about daily activities.
- Allow adaptations to be made to meet the needs of individual children – if parents are open and up front with needs and ratio allows them to.
- Staff are encouraged to plan based on children’s interest, keeping routine in mind – staff also plan ahead keeping their weekly themes in mind.
- Morning drop off is designated in the Toddler room, to allow them to be at capacity until all staff are in – they then move to designated rooms, per age appropriate, then have designated schedules, throughout the day that encourage both indoor and outdoor play.
- Are open to all cultures, but have had some focus on Cree and Metis Culture, through dance, music and books.
- Believe that nutrition is important at all ages to help with growth.
- Children will establish a foundation for healthy eating habits which helps develop their brains.
- Provides morning snacks at 9:30 am, lunch at 11:30 am – 12:00 pm, and afternoon snacks at 2:30 pm.
- Parents are free to bring peanut free snacks for breakfast.
- Encourage parents to bring any foods required for special dietary means.
Children between the ages of 6 weeks - 12 years. May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Call, email, or drop by for more information.
Full-time: Under six years $217.50 per month
School-Age (School Year) $450 per month, (Summer) $500 per month.
Drop-in $10 per hour or $50 per day.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Tiny Treasures Child and Family Development Centre
115 1st Street East
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Y8
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Y8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.