Student Support for Learning
Provided by: The Ability Hub YXE
Offers a virtual based program for any students with a disability or learning obstacle. Includes:
- Tutoring & Tutorial
- Drop-in and appointment-based tutorial support. All subject matters are welcomed
- Drop-in hours are Tuesday – Thursday 4:00 – 6:00 pm, Sundays 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Drop-in or appointment-based one-to-one counselling services
- Life After High School (LAHS) Support Group
- a transitioning support group for students.
Students with a disability or learning obstacle.
Drop--in, call or visit website to book an appointment.
The Ability Hub YXE
237 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P2
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
- In Motion & Momentum
- Information and Referrals
- Peer Support
- Skill Development
- Student Support for Learning
Hours of Operation
8:30 am - 4:40 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.