Provided by: The Ability Hub YXE
Offers one-on-one counselling, peer support sessions and workshops for those facing unique barriers due to their disability. Program is adapted on an individual basis to ensure that each challenge is met directly.
- Navigating social systems
- Addressing specific service and accessibility needs
- Day to day skills (cooking, time management, budgeting)
- Emotional and individual support
- Pre-employment skills
- Digital literacy for adults 55+
Adults with self declared disabilities.
Call or email for more information.
The Ability Hub YXE
237 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P2
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
- In Motion & Momentum
- Information and Referrals
- Peer Support
- Skill Development
- Student Support for Learning
Hours of Operation
8:30 am - 4:40 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.