Mental Health Counselling
Provided by: The Ability Hub YXE
Offers free online mental health counseling designed for individuals without benefits, those unable to afford traditional counseling fees, or those experiencing long waitlists and seeking prompt support.
• Individuals without access to mental health benefits • Those unable to afford traditional counseling fees • Individuals facing extended waitlists for mental health services
Counsellor is available to meet online Monday - Friday. Visit the website to access the counselling booking system.
The Ability Hub YXE
237 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P2
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- In Motion & Momentum+
- Information and Referrals
- Mental Health Counselling
- Peer Support
- Skill Development
- Student Support for Learning
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday:
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.