In Motion & Momentum+
Provided by: The Ability Hub YXE
Offers a program for people who have significant potential for success in their lives. Helps participants begin to move in a direction that feels good, tap into their full potential and create the life they want to live. In the first part of the program, participants will:
- Gain a better understanding of what’s most important to them
- Identify the skills, strengths, and supports they already have
- Build and extend their skills, strengths and supports
- Shape a vision for their life that feels exciting, right and possible.
In the second part, participants will continue to build on their vision and move towards making it a reality. They will also take part in a community project that the group chooses as a way of making their community better. Participants are required to maintain a high level of attendance in the program.
Participants must be unemployed or precariously employed and not a full-time student and have:
- Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or confirmed refugee status
- Basic digital literacy
- A desire and commitment to participate fully
Call or email for more information.
This is a free program.
Completion Bonuses - Upon successful completion, participants could receive a minimum of $120 gift cards for completing all modules. Bonus technology gifts and draws will be included.
Business Line: 306-665-5508
Hours of Operation
Call or visit website for next dates.
The Ability Hub YXE
237 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P2
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- In Motion & Momentum+
- Information and Referrals
- Mental Health Counselling
- Peer Support
- Skill Development
- Student Support for Learning
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday:
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.