Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
Provided by: The Ability Hub YXE
Ensures easy access to business services and other support mechanisms needed to consider self-employment as a viable option to entrepreneurs with disabilities.
- Business and accessibility counselling
- Access to micro business loans with terms tailored to meet your needs
- One-on-one business counselling to help you develop a business plan
- Peer support and networking opportunities.
Adults with a disability who are interested in going into business for themselves. Loans are available to those who are unable to obtain funding from traditional lenders.
An applicant must meet with the business counsellor to develop or review their business plan. A completed business plan is then sent to the loan committee for review. Businesses must be operated in the city of Saskatoon to be eligible for financing.
The Ability Hub YXE
237 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P2
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
- In Motion & Momentum
- Information and Referrals
- Peer Support
- Skill Development
- Student Support for Learning
Hours of Operation
8:30 am - 4:40 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.