Provided by: Telus
Provides virtual care, personalized advice, and medication.
- Getting started: Create an account (Basic info, provincial health card and health insurance info)
- Placing your order: Transfer a prescription or ask your prescriber to fax it in. Coordination of insurance coverage. Only pay for costs that aren’t covered.
- Chat with a pharmacist: If you’re taking a new prescription or have a question, pharmacists will chat with you and review your history and make sure everything is tailored to you.
- Complimentary delivery: Discreetly packaged, safely delivered in 1-2 business days. Key order updates and tracking.
- Refills and reminders: Help you plan ahead. Also offers autopay services.
Anyone with a prescription from a care provider licensed to practice in Canada can use the TELUS Health Virtual Pharmacy platform.
When you log in for the first time, you'll be asked to complete your pharmacy profile and provide any health coverage details you have access to. You’ll then be able to book an appointment to speak with a pharmacist and to request the transfer of any existing prescriptions.
Faxed prescriptions must originate from the prescriber’s office.
Telus Health Pharmacy
10082859 Manitoba Ltd.
975 St. James Street
Winnipeg MB R3H 0X2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.