Housing Support Program
Provided by: Street Workers Advocacy Project Regina Inc
Assists individuals in securing and maintaining housing. Includes:
- Arranging viewings
- Providing housing lists
- Advocating with landlords and workers
- Assisting in securing furniture, household items, and basic necessities
- Delivering food bank orders
- Rental Supplement reports
- Income Tax preparation
- Home visits and crisis support.
Individuals involved in street prostitution, sexually exploited youth, and other individuals in need.
Contact Housing Staff
1355 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2R6
- Community Service Program
- Employment Bridging Program
- Health Service Program
- Housing Support Program
- Raising Hope Moving Families Forward
- Street Outreach Program
- SWAP Drop-In Centre
- Warming Space
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.