Provided by: Student Energy in Action for Regina Community Health Inc
A student-run, interdisciplinary health care centre in Regina’s North Central Community that provides social programs, including:
- Nutrition Program: free hot lunch with a Nutrition Mentor available for guidance with type II diabetes management and other diet inquiries
- Fun with Food: a cooking program for clients to learn how to cook quick, easy, and healthy meals
- Women’s Group: run once a month for an hour; covers a variety of topics and includes numerous activities/skill development opportunities
- Teen’s Group
- Children’s Programs
- Counselling: free general counselling services for adults only
- Cultural Support: a cultural support worker is available to work with students and mentors to provide cultural guidance and increase cultural sensitivity and to provide support to clients at their request
- What’s the Buzz?: weekly health awareness presentations
- Literacy Days: run once a month; includes family word games, arts and crafts, medicine wheel presentations, tipi teachings, story-telling, drumming, and more activities that promote written and oral language
- and more.
Child care is provided for children of parents/guardians who attend social programs.
Free bagged lunches are available Saturdays at 1:00 pm as long as supplies last. Pick up at the Albert Street entrance (1504 Albert Street).
Contact and/or visit the Facebook Page for further information and updates.
- Women's Group for female-identifying people 18 years of age and older
- Teen Group for preteens and teens 12-17 years of age
- Children's Programs for children under 12 years of age
- All other programs are open to all age groups and gender identities unless otherwise specified on monthly schedules.
Call or drop in for details.
Student Energy in Action for Regina Community Health
1504 Albert Street
Regina SK S4P 2S4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.