Provided by: Stewart Court Housing Co-operative Ltd
Provides 43 housing units for its members including:
- 4 suites that are considered convenience suites suitable for persons with disabilities
- Enterphone security system
- One electrified parking stall with each suite
- Most utilites; Power and phone are extra
- Various activities such as cards, pool, whist, cribbage, canasta, and birthday parties.
Transportation: Weekly bus provided to grocery store.
Those with a moderate income (preferably less than $44,000 combined income) and able to be self-sufficient. Subsidy is available to those who qualify. Members are required to participate in running the co-operative and be sociable.
Call the co-operative to apply. Applicants will be interviewed and can fill out an application form. The Co-operative keeps a waiting list of applicants.
Proof of income may be required if accepted into the co-operative.
Membership - $250
Stewart Court Housing Co-operative Ltd
100-1717 Oxford Street
Regina SK S4N 6K3
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.