Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
Provided by: Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
- Career and Work Exploration (2 locations)
- Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning
- Cyber School
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- Elementary School (43 locations)
- French Immersion – Elementary School (7 locations)
- French Immersion – High School (4 locations)
- High School (7 locations)
- Home Based Schooling
- International Student Program (7 locations)
- Pre-Kindergarten (15 locations)
Offers a bilingual/bicultural program for students who are deaf.
- Students receive curriculum instruction in the regular classroom with their same-age peers with the support of ASL interpreters.
- They receive specialized instruction in ASL with a teacher of the deaf and adult deaf role models.
- Immersion in the language of the deaf through daily interaction with peers and adult deaf role models supports students to develop their langguage skills, their individual identity, as well as a sense of belonging with the deaf community.
Call 306-659-7073 or TTY 306-659-2213.
Business Line: 306-659-7073
English, American Sign Language
St. Philip School (Kindergarten – Grade 8)
1901 Haultain Avenue
Saskatoon SK S7J 1P4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.