Provided by: Regina Catholic Schools
- Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning
- Educational Programs
- Elementary Schools (26 locations)
- French Immersion – Elementary School (5 locations)
- French Immersion – High School (3 locations)
- High School (4 locations)
- Home Based Education
- International Students (4 locations)
- Learning Online
- Learning Online Adult 12
- Learning Online Summer Program
- Middle School
- Pre-Kindergarten (14 locations)
- Supportive Learning Environment
Provides a functionally integrated, structured learning environment for students who have severe/profound levels of intellectual or cognitive ability and who may have delays/challenges in other areas (physical, social-emotional, communication, self-help, behaviour) or complex medical needs.
Students attend daily and are transported by taxi or para-transit or a parent to and from school. Placed in classrooms according to needs.
Youth who have severe/profound levels of intellectual/cognitive ability and who may have delays/challenges in other areas. May also have complex medical needs.
Business Line: 306-791-7285
St. Maria Faustina School
425 15th Avenue
Regina SK S4N 0V1
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.