Supported Independent Living Program
Provided by: Southwest Homes
Supports adults with intellectual disabilities who live on their own.
- Provides education and assistance with basic living skills
- Connects clients to community agencies
- Assists with problem solving.
Adults with intellectual disabilities.
2150 Walker Street
Swift Current SK S9H 4C1
- 24 Hour Residential Services
- Day Program
- Group Living Residential Services
- Southwest Apartments
- Supported Independent Living Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.