Employment Services Program
Provided by: South Saskatchewan Independent Living Centre Inc
Provides one to one employment counselling and consulting to individuals with disabilities. Offers a number of supports and employment preparedness classes based upon the needs of the individuals as well as group activities that are focused on attaining and sustaining employment.
- Assists individuals address potential employment barriers creating achievable individualized action plans.
- Develops fundamental workplace skills.
- Applies personal marketing tools such as resumes, cover letters, etc.
- Navigates the job search process.
Offers the following free employability workshops, several times per year:
- Employment Skills Assessment – assists participants identify skills and find potential job matches (four half-day classes)
- Self-Management for Work – teaches how to make choices, set realistic goals and make a plan for employment (three half-day classes)
- Employability Skills – helps people identify and gain skills necessary for employment (one week half-day classes)
- Job Finding Club – focuses on learning and applying practical job search and interview skills
- Stress Management – assists in achieving a better understanding of what stress means and how it affects us differently; discover ways to cope with and manage stress.
Persons who self-identify with a disability.
Call or email to apply. Accepts government, community and self-referrals.
Business Line: 306-757-7452
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
South Saskatchewan Independent Living Centre Inc.
349 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2N6
Front doors face 2nd Avenue.
PO Box 27027 Avonhurst
Regina SK S4R 8R8
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Closed Statutory Holidays.
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.