Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
Provided by: Saskatoon Housing Coalition Inc.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
A two-year transitional housing program that offers in-depth supports from Community Mental Health Workers Monday – Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Provides structure, supervision, and support with tenants’ mental health issues, substance abuse or both. Community Mental Health Workers coordinate with external services for additional health care, training programs and employment opportunities.
Adults with a diagnosed mental illness.
Fill out an application form (available online and submit via email or mail.
$650 per month plus electricity
Shirkley Skelton Manor
321 Camponi Place
Saskatoon SK S7M1E9