Provided by: Shelwin House
24/7 CRISIS LINE: 1-888-783-3111 or 306-783-7233 (SAFE)
A short-term shelter for women and children fleeing interpersonal violence and abuse. Shelter provides:
- Meals, emergency supplies, clothing
- Support counselling
- Advocacy and referrals to agencies such as legal aid
- Social Services and police
- Assistance with transfering to any transition house within Canada.
Females and children fleeing interpersonal violence and abuse. Open to self-identified females, including trans women. Service animals and emotional service dogs (with correct identifying papers to confirm) are welcome to stay. For other pets, staff will work with client to find options.
Call for information.
- 24-Hour Crisis Line (Interpersonal Violence & Abuse)
- Crossroads Support Group
- Outreach & Education Program
- Women’s Shelter