Interactive Telephone Program
Provided by: Seniors’ Centre Without Walls
Offers a free interactive telephone program for Saskatchewan residents ages 55+.
- Provides the opportunity for participants to socialize, learn new skills, and stay connected from the comfort of home.
- Includes health and wellness seminars, educational lectures, brain-stimulating activities, listen to live musical entertainment, join in on general conversations, and make new friendships.
- Programs include games, exercise classes, meditation and mindfulness, nutrition, book clubs, coffee chats, and more — all done over your own telephone from your own home.
How it works:
- Programs are multi-person phone conversations (or conference calls)
- Only equipment needed is your telephone.
- Each phone session is 30-60 minutes.
- On the day of the class you have registered for, you will be phoned to connect to your class.
- Calls are confidential – only your first name and last initial are used by the host.
Visit the website for more information or call 306-631-4357.
Adults aged 55+ living anywhere in Saskatchewan, who find it difficult to leave their homes and participate in social activities in their community.
Call 306-631-4357 to register. Once registered, a list of topics/classes will be mailed to you each month. Call or email to sign up for the classes you are interested in (sign up early, as some classes have limited attendance).
Seniors’ Centre Without Walls
Bushell Park SK S0H 0N0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.