Provided by: Student Energy in Action for Regina Community Health (SEARCH)
Offer a number of social programs in Regina’s North Central Community, including:
- Children’s Programming: Offers STEAM based activities for children of all ages (i.e. science, technology, engineering, art, and math).
- Nutrition Program: A bagged lunch designed by a Registered Dietitian is offered to everyone entering the clinic. The registered Dietitian is available for one-to-one support.
- Fun with Food: Offers a food preparation education program for clients of all ages to learn how to cook quick, easy, and healthy meals.
- Women’s Group: Program will be offered starting in May. Run once a month for an hour. Covers a variety of topics and includes numerous activities/skill development opportunities. A registered Social Worker will lead the group.
- Counselling: Free general counselling services for adults only.
- Cultural Support: A cultural support worker is available once a month for clients either in a one-to-one or in a group setting. Provides cultural guidance and healing through cultural-based activities.
- What’s the Buzz?: Education and health-related seminars related to a variety of topics, such as Sexual Health, Mental Health, Literacy, and more is offered to clients.
- Literacy Days: Run once a month. Includes family word games, arts and crafts, medicine wheel presentations, tipi teachings, story-telling, drumming, and more activities that promote written and oral language.
- Child-minding Provided: Parents and/or guardians can leave their children in the supervised childcare area while they attend other programs and services within the clinic.
Visit the website to access the programming calendar.
- Women's Group for female-identifying people 18 years of age and older - Children's Programs for children under 12 years of age - All other programs are open to all age groups and gender identities unless otherwise specified on monthly schedules.
Call or drop in for details.
Business Line: 306-570-6208
Hours of Operation
Saturdays 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Not available on long weekends
1504 Albert Street
Regina SK S4P 2S4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.