Provided by: Scott Infant and Toddler Centre
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 33 children between the ages of six weeks and five years. Priority is given to teen parents. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believe every child is unique and has ever changing needs.
- Believe every child needs nurturing, warmth, patience, and sensitivity.
- Believe every child needs a healthy, safe, and stimulating environment to foster development and growth.
- Centre supports their parents by sharing info on parenting and life skills to help find support in the community that is relevant to their individual needs and whole family unit.
Programs and Activities
- Provide child-centered, play-based learning experiences for infants, toddlers and preschoolers in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Educators follow a daily schedule for routine for the children in their care.
- Educators provide ample opportunities for free play and teacher led activities based on the children’s interests.
- Individuals from many cultural groups attend their school – they appreciate each others cultural differences and join together in caring for the children.
- Belive healthy eating in childhood and adolescence is important for proper growth and development and to prevent various health conditions.
- Follows the Canadian Food Guide to provide nutritious meals to the children and teen parents they serve.
- Provides breakfast, lunch, and two snacks.
Children 6 weeks - 5 years of age. Priority is given to teen parents.
Call for more information.
Offers full-time spaces only. Teen parents who are under the age of 22 and enrolled in school have their fees covered.
Community Spaces: Infants $810 per month, Toddlers $680 per month, Preschool $630 per month.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Business Line: 306-525-2344
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Scott Infant and Toddler Centre
3355 6th Avenue
Scott Collegiate / mâmawêyatitân centre
Regina SK S4T 0P6
Located in North Central.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.