Alcohol and Drug Addictions In-Patient Treatment Program
Provided by: Saulteaux Healing & Wellness Centre Inc.
Provides a 42-day program and services for specialized addictions treatment such as alcohol, drugs, and/or inhalants. Program offers psychoeducational, therapeutic and recreational groups with individual follow-up based on client need.
Goal is to reduce the risk of relapse while managing recovery through achieving healthy, balanced lifestyles. Equips with tools and strategies to help overcome addiction and past trauma from a First Nations perspective.
Please call 306-542-4110 to book transportation to/from programming.
Clients must be free from psychiatric conditions.
1. Clients need to be referred by NNADAP, Mental Health Worker or Appropriate Referral Agency.
2. Clients need their COVID-19 test results 2 weeks prior to Intake.
3. Clients must be detoxed at least 7-10 days prior to attending.
4. Must have a valid Provincial Health Card.
5. Must be 18 years or older.
6. Application package must be fully completed including the medical forms, which are to be completed by a doctor or medical practitioner.
7. Applications must not have any legal and/or medical appointments or court appearances while attending the treatment program.
8. Couples are not admitted into the same six-week program.
9. Comfort allowance must be arranged prior to admission.
10. Clients who were incarcerated must be discharged a minimum of 30 days prior to the date they are applying for entrance into the treatment program.
11. Clients must bring their prescribed medication in a bubble or blistered pack.
Contact center for details. Application can be found on the website
Saulteaux Healing & Wellness Centre Inc.
Cote First Nation SK S0A 1S0Get Directions
PO Box 868
Kamsack SK S0A 1S0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.