Drop-in Day Program
Provided by: Métis Addictions Council of Saskatchewan Inc.
Day program offers a flexible, drop-in, harm reduction approach to recovery and well-being.
- Day program participants can attend an educational and supportive group workshop Monday – Friday 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Topics include:
- Addictions Basics
- Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Skills
- Social Learning and Culture
- Thoughts and Emotions.
Adults, youth, their families and community members who are seeking information or support related to substance addictions. MACSI welcomes Metis, First Nations and Non Aboriginal individuals to access services.
Complete Program Intake Form and bring with you on the first day.
Program fees are covered by Saskatchewan Health.
Hours of Operation
Individual Counselling: Monday - Friday mornings
Workshops: Monday - Friday 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Saskatoon Treatment Centre
335 Avenue G South
Saskatoon SK S7M 1V2
- Drop-in Day Program
- Field Services (3 locations)
- Healing through Home
- Homelessness & At-Risk of Homelessness Project (3 locations)
- Inpatient Treatment (3 locations)
- Outpatient Services (3 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.