Preschool Tuition Subsidy Project
Provided by: Saskatoon Preschool Foundation
Helps families requiring assistance with the monthly preschool tuition in community preschools.
- A subsidy is normally considered for an academic year, or a portion of an academic year.
- Once approved, the subsidy is paid directly to the preschool in which the child in enrolled.
- The maximum subsidy is $800 per child per academic year.
- During the school year, subsidies are granted from the date the application is received by the Foundation.
- No subsidy is provided for the month of September.
A child who is age 3 or 4 years of age by January 31 of the academic year in which the child is to be enrolled; and who is enrolled or wishing to enroll in a community preschool operating in a public facility. Contact the Saskatoon Preschool Foundation for further details.
Application to the Saskatoon Preschool Foundation must be made by the parent or legal guardian of the child enrolled or wishing to enroll in an eligible preschool.
- While the Foundation has limited funds for this purpose, applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
- Families requiring assistance are encouraged to apply at any time.
Saskatoon Preschool Foundation
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
PO Box 25150 River Heights
Saskatoon SK S7K 1H0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.