Provided by: SaskMétis Economic Development Corporation
Provides loans to finance the start-up, purchase, or expansion of viable Métis-controlled small businesses based in Saskatchewan. Designed to create the most affordable primary term debt for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan. Combines traditional financing with non-repayable contributions to create a low-cost borrowing option compared to basic mainstream financing options.
Sound, viable business start-ups, acquisitions, and/or expansions
- 10% Cash Equity
* Contributed equity may be considered on a case by case basis. 3rd party appraisal required for assets to be contributed to the project. (Non-repayable contribution is dependent on cash equity provided)
- Métis owned and controlled
- The project is viable and provides a reasonable income to the owners
- Applicants must reside within Saskatchewan and business is headquartered in Saskatchewan.
Visit website to download the Application Form.
Business Line: 306-477-4350
237 Robin Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7L 6M8
- Business Advisory Services
- Community COVID Business Fund
- Financing Packages
- Métis Assistance Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.