Interpersonal Violence Support
Provided by: Saskatoon Indian and Métis Friendship Centre
Provides prevention, intervention, and protection for those affected by violence. Offers services that are sensitive to culture and address the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional aspects of clientele. Provides:
- support and knowledge
- emotional support and empathetic listening to regular clients, walk-ins and referred clients
- assistance with the needs of the Saskatoon Domestic Violence Court
- community circles and community sweatlodges.
For more information email: email@example.com
Regular clients, walk-ins, referred clients.
Contact centre for details.
Business Line: 306-244-0174
Saskatoon Indian and Métis Friendship Centre
168 Wall Street
Saskatoon SK S7K 1N4
- Every Child Matters – Youth Programming
- Family Support Program
- Friendship Centre
- Interpersonal Violence Support
- Resolution Health Support
- Sitoskawatowin – Mental Health Support and Therapies
- Warm-Up Location
- Youth Services
- Youth Works Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.