Mental Health Transition Team
Provided by: Saskatoon Housing Coalition Inc.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
Provides support to prevent mental health clients from being admitted or readmitted to hospital by establishing appropriate community service linkages, as well as providing guidance and support for up to six weeks from the time of hospital discharge in order to achieve successful reintegration upon return to the community.
- Offered in partnership with the Saskatoon Health Region Acute Mental Health Services.
Adults who have experienced a mental illness and require some support.
No direct application process; Saskatoon Health Region Mental Health and Addictions internal referral process.
Saskatoon Housing Coalition, Inc.
319 Camponi Place
Saskatoon SK S7M 1E9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.