Mental Health Transition Team
Provided by: North Star Supportive Housing Inc.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
Offers support & resources in the community after a mental health visit to the Emergency Department or a discharge from the Dubé Centre.
Adults who have experienced a mental illness and require support.
Referrals to this service are typically made by staff in either acute mental health or emergency departments.
Business Line: 306-655-4979
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saskatoon Housing Coalition, Inc.
319 Camponi Place
Saskatoon SK S7M 1E9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.