Provided by: Saskatoon Housing Coalition Inc.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
An extension of the supportive apartment program. Provides support, counselling and advocacy for individuals who are moving from one of the apartments to a residence in the community, and require support to maintain their independence.
Individuals who have experienced a mental illness and require some support.
Saskatoon Housing Coalition, Inc.
319 Camponi Place
Saskatoon SK S7M 1E9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.