Youth and Young Adult Mentorship
Provided by: Huntington Society of Canada
Supports young people across Canada facing the everyday challenges of growing up in a family affected by Huntington disease. Provides youth with one-on-one time and attention with a mentor.
- Encourages and helps prepare youth for the challenges they face.
- Serves to help breakdown the sense of isolation many youth affected by Huntington disease experience.
- Assists youth to make informed decisions about their life.
- Provides youth with positive role models and support.
- Connects youth to the Young People Affected by HD program and the Huntington community.
Young people affected by Huntington disease.
Visit website to download the application form.
- At-Risk / Gene + Support Group
- Huntington Disease Support Group
- Young People Affected By Huntington Disease
- Youth and Young Adult Mentorship