Provided by: Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism
Publication (print or online) that provides a variety of information for older adults.
- Distributed four times per year.
- Includes information on recreational activities, health, elder abuse, and other senior organizations.
- Stands as a forum for older adults to voice concerns and connect with other members of the community.
Targeted towards older adults.
Distributed to senior centres, hospitals, businesses, government, health districts, nursing homes, and to individuals. Also available online.
Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism
112-2001 Cornwall Street
Regina SK S4P 3X9
- Age-Friendly Saskatchewan
- Century Club
- Fraud Prevention and Safety for Individuals Handbook
- Gray Matters
- Research and Issues
- Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism Annual Conference
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - automatic front door; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.