Provided by: Government of Canada - Public Health Agency of Canada
Visit the website for online information on:
- Infectious Diseases
- Diseases; vaccination; blood, organ and tissue donation; keeping clean
- Chronic Diseases
- Discover what may decrease or increase your risks for different long-term health issues
- Travel Health
- Help to prepare for safe travel anywhere; avoid disease, illness, or other safety risks away from home
- Food Safety
- Access the latest food recalls; learn about food allergies, illness, and handling food safely.
- Vaccines and Immunizations
- Information on immunizing and vaccines, including vaccine-preventable diseases, schedules, and Canada’s vaccine safety network
- Injury Prevention
- Facts about injuries and how to prevent them, at work or home, for any age
- Health Promotion
- Learn to improve health at all life stages and about the risks of substance abuse, smoking and tobacco.
- and more.
Saskatchewan Regional Office
Alvin Hamilton Building
1783 Hamilton Street, 4th Floor, Room 400
Regina SK S4P 2B6
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Information
- Health Information
- Healthy Living Information
- Public Health Notices
- Travel Health Notices
- Treatment Programs for Men who Abuse Their Partners
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.