Saskatoon Partners Program
Provided by: Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
Helps connect Canadian employers with qualified employees who have disabilities. Provides:
- one-on-one and group counselling sessions
- career exploration and decision making
- short-term training and skills upgrading
- job search strategies
- cover letter and resume development;
- interview skills
- disclosure and accommodation support
- wage subsidies
- ongoing job maintenance and support.
Developed by the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW) and funded by the Government of Canada, Opportunities Fund.
You may qualify for Partners services if you:
- Self-identify as a person with a disability
- Are aged 18+
- Are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have been granted refugee status in Canada
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Reside in an area served by a Partners program
- Are motivated and ready to job search (we will help you build and develop job search skills)
- Have a job goal(s) in line with labour market and are seeking full capacity employment.
Go to website to connect with the office closest to you.
Saskatchewan Office: Saskatoon
326 - 201 21st Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 0B8
Hours of Operation
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Braille elevators or Braille signage; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.