Skip to content

Complaints – Social Work

Provided by: Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers

View information about this organization

Service Description

Receives and investigates complaints from the public against Registered Social Workers who are alleged to have engaged in professional or ethical misconduct. Visit website for How to Register a Complaint.
* Complaints may only be made regarding a Registered Social Worker. (To determine if registered, visit the website

Application Process

Complaints must be put in writing and directed to the Chairperson - Professional Conduct Committee. Complaint should include the following information:
- Your full name, address, and telephone number
- Full name of the Registered Social Worker and their contact information
- Details of the circumstances which led to the complaint, including dates, names of witnesses, and any other relevant information
- Specific details regarding the act (or failure to act) that you believe is a violation of the Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, or legislation governing social work practice
- Any supporting documentation
Letters can be faxed or scanned by email.


No cost.

Toll-Free: 1-877-517-7279

Business Line: 306-545-1922

Service Website



Coverage Area


Languages Offered


Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers


Private Address
Regina SK

Get Directions

Location Info

Toll-Free: 1-877-517-7279

Business Line: 306-545-1922



211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: