Complaints – Social Work
Provided by: Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers
Receives and investigates complaints from the public against Registered Social Workers who are alleged to have engaged in professional or ethical misconduct. Visit website for How to Register a Complaint.
* Complaints may only be made regarding a Registered Social Worker. (To determine if registered, visit the website)
Complaints must be put in writing and directed to the Chairperson - Professional Conduct Committee. Complaint should include the following information:
- Your full name, address, and telephone number
- Full name of the Registered Social Worker and their contact information
- Details of the circumstances which led to the complaint, including dates, names of witnesses, and any other relevant information
- Specific details regarding the act (or failure to act) that you believe is a violation of the Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, or legislation governing social work practice
- Any supporting documentation
Letters can be faxed or scanned by email.
Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.