Rural Municipal Administration Scholarship Program
Provided by: Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
A scholarship for students enrolled in the Local Government Authority Certificate Program at the University of Regina. Annually provides three scholarships for $1000 each.
Students enrolled in the Local Government Authority Certificate Program at the University of Regina
Application available online. Application deadline is October 15th each year.
- Confirmation of enrollment during the current year
- Confirmation of continued registration or completion of at least 3 credit hours in Local Government Authority during the year the scholarship is awarded
- High school and/or Post-Secondary Transcripts
- Letter of reference from a teacher, employer, or community leader
- Essay demonstrating interest in Administration as a career in rural Saskatchewan and contributions to and knowledge of rural Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities Main Office
2301 Windsor Park Road
Regina SK S4V 3A4
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d; Elevators - lowered buttons
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.