Ronald McDonald House Saskatchewan
Provided by: Ronald McDonald House Charities - Saskatchewan
Provides accommodation for families of sick children traveling to Saskatoon to receive medical treatment.
The house provides:
- 34 guest rooms (linens and towels provided) with both ensuite and shared bathroom facilities
- Two fully equipped communal kitchens
- TV sitting areas
- Complimentary laundry
- Quiet rooms
- Phones in all rooms with message managers and one free long distance phone
- A shared computer commons area with Internet access and wireless Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility as well as passenger elevator connecting all three levels
- Fresh baked cookies and other delights.
Families of children 18 years of age or younger, receiving medical treatment in one of Saskatoon's medical facilities. The house can accommodate 34 out-of-town families.
A referral from a health care professional is required to confirm accommodations. Room guarantees can only be given the same day of check-in. Parents must phone the house to confirm available space. Check-in time is between 9:00 am and 8:30 pm during House office hours. Guests are responsible for doing their own cooking, cleaning and laundry. Guests are expected to help with light housekeeping duties in common areas. Child care is not provided.
Government issued ID is required.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Saskatchewan
1011 University Drive
Saskatoon SK S7N 0K4
Hours of Operation
8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 5:30 pm, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one) Wheelchair access - lowered tables in kitchens for meal preparation
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.