Provides in-home foot care services, tailored to individual needs, including:
- initial and ongoing foot and lower leg assessment
- sensory testing of feet
- foot health education
- physical care of feet including:
- diabetic foot care
- trimming and filing of long, thick, hard or fungal nails
- reduction of corns and calluses
- treatment and prevention of ingrown toenails
Call 306-536-2450 for more information or to book an appointment.
Renew Foot Care
Regina SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.