Provided by: Registered Social Worker - Della Yaroshko
Provides general counselling for individuals, couples, and families on issues such as:
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma, examples of which include childhood sexual abuse, medical procedures, motor vehicle accidents
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Gender reassignment and gender identity
- Domestic violence working with abusers and/or victims
- Substance abuse and/or addictive behaviours
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Clinical consultation and supervision
- Work stress
- Self esteem
- Personal empowerment
- Family issues
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Trained in Reality Therapy, Bioenergenics Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Ericksonian Hypnoses, Ego State Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, CBT and Couple Therapy models.
Registered with the Saskatchewan College of Social Workers #567
Adolescents, adults, and older adults.
Please see website and/or contact for details.
Registered Social Worker – Della Yaroshko
617C Main Street
Saskatoon SK S7H 0J8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.