Road to Recovery
Provided by: Métis Addictions Council of Saskatchewan Inc.
Offers a safe place to continue a recovery journey. Six-week program topics include:
- Setting goals
- Attitudes and beliefs
- Stress and emotional wellbeing
- Humour in treatment
- Medicine wheel teachings
Persons who are affected by substance use and substance addictions.
To register, drop-in or call (306) 522-3681.
Program fees are covered by Saskatchewan Health.
Prince Albert: 1-866-722-2155
Regina Treatment Centre
329 College Avenue East
Regina SK S4N 0V9
- Field Services (3 locations)
- Homelessness & At-Risk of Homelessness Project (3 locations)
- Inpatient Treatment (3 locations)
- Outpatient Services (3 locations)
- Road to Recovery
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.