Provided by: Regina Open Door Society
Individuals can volunteer with the Regina Open Door Society and help refugees and immigrants transition to their new life in Regina. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteer as a Homework Help/EAL Support Facilitator
- Volunteer as a Family Mentor with the Canada Connects program
- Volunteer as a Conversation Circle Facilitator
For more information visit the website, contact 306-352-3500 or email email@example.com.
1. Must be eighteen years or older.
2. Must provide a conviction-free Criminal Record Check.
Contact 306-352-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regina Open Door Society (RODS)
2314 11th Avenue
Regina SK S4P 0K1
- Community Connections Programs
- Employment Services
- Settlement Services for Newcomers (2 locations)
- Volunteer Program
- Youth Programs
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Braille elevators or Braille signage; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.