Provided by: Regina Early Learning Centre
- Family Outreach Program
- Parents as Teachers Program
- Preschool Program
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – 4 Week Prenatal Education Series (Zoom)
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Monthly Prenatal Virtual Meet Up (Zoom)
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Online Postpartum Wellness Session
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Online Prenatal Planning Session
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder Online Support Group (Facebook)
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Prenatal Online Support Group (Facebook)
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Weekly Online Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorder Support Group (Zoom)
- Regina Perinatal Health Network – Weekly Perinatal Loss Support Group
A licensed preschool program for up to 96 children between the ages of three and five years old.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
- Believe play is essential in the education of young children; it is in essence “the work of childhood.”
- Program is built on a recognition of the importance of play and the critical role of adults in creating rich learning environments for young children.
- The creation of warm, respectful and nurturing relationships is central – children need to feel safe, respected and valued.
- Program works to support development in all areas – from the development of language and literacy skills, problem solving skills, social skills, a sense of cultural identity and a sense of their own ability to be a contributing member of their community.
- Parents are viewed as critical partners and their voice and goals for their children are central.
- Program is governed by a parent Board of Directors and there is an open door policy for parents.
- Parents are invited to attend classroom events and share their interests and knowledge in the preschool and parents receive home visits throughout the year.
Programs and Activities
- Have a play-based program.
- Daily schedule/program allows children to make choices about activities and fosters independence.
- Adaptations are made to meet the needs of individual children.
- Daily schedule/program allows the interests of children to determine the learning content.
- Daily schedule (half day) includes large and small group time, free play, story time, outdoor/gross motor play time, and snack.
- Centre pays particular attention to integrating Indigenous Culture including the introduction of basic Cree vocabulary.
- Also explore other cultures and encourage parents to share cultural materials.
- Believe children need to be well nourished and healthy in order to develop.
- Provide a snack (one-third daily nutritional requirements) in the half day program.
- Attempt to accommodate special diets and ask about dietary needs at enrollment.
Children between the ages of 3 - 5 years.
Eligibility dependent on income.
Able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs.
Please contact for further information.
Call for more information.
Income declaration is required.
Eligibility dependent on income. One time registration fee of $40.
Fax: 306 522-0040
Business Line: 306-757-3744
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Closed for the months of July and August.
Regina Early Learning Centre
2115 Athol Street
Regina SK S4T 3E8
Located in the Cathedral area.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.