Provided by: Regina Community Clinic
Complete family medical services are provided by Family Physicians and Nurse Practicitioners.
- Not a walk-in clinic.
- In addition to regular clinic hours, each physician takes a turn “on-call” at nights, weekends and holidays. If your own doctor is unavailable to see you and the appointment is urgent, you will be seen by one of the other care providers.
- Provides a wide array of nursing duties including extensive health teaching and counselling in person and by telephone.
This clinic houses physician practices. When there is availability it is based on first come, first serve. Not accepting new patients at this time - contact for details.
Contact for details on how to become a patient of the clinic.
Regina Community Clinic
1106 Winnipeg Street
Regina SK S4R 1J6
- 24 Hour Medical Call Service
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Service
- Clinical Fitness and Lifestyle
- Counselling Services
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Centre
- Health Information Centre
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Clinic
- Menopause Resource Centre
- Nutrition Services
- X-Ray, ECG and Spirometry Services
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.