Health Information Centre
Provided by: Regina Community Clinic
Offers information relating to various health issues.
- A wide variety of pamphlets and booklets are available. Topics cover: nutrition, weight, pregnancy, family planning, smoking, emotional stress, cancer, seniors, vision, sexuality, birth control, drugs and alcohol, osteoporosis, cardiovascular, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, childhood vaccines, social assistance and employment, home safety, sleep disorders, and other diseases and illnesses.
- Specific packs of information are also available by request from the nursing staff. Topics include: breastfeeding, cholesterol, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), diabetes, eating disorder, Healthy Kids through Healthy Living, menopause, migraine, osteoporosis, parenting, prenatal, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), seniors, smoking, teens, and weight.
Business Line: 306-543-7880
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 5:30 pm
Regina Community Clinic
1106 Winnipeg Street
Regina SK S4R 1J6
- 24 Hour Medical Call Service
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Service
- Clinical Fitness and Lifestyle
- Counselling Services
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Centre
- Health Information Centre
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Clinic
- Menopause Resource Centre
- Nutrition Services
- X-Ray, ECG and Spirometry Services
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 - 5:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.