Family: Intensive Family Preservation Services
Provided by: Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Child Care – École Wilfrid Walker School
- Child Care – Gladys McDonald School
- Child Care – Imperial Community School
- Child Care – Ruth Pawson School
- Child Care – W.F. Ready School
- Ehrlo Counselling Services
- Ehrlo Housing: CHAZ Court
- Ehrlo Housing: Lakeshore Village
- Ehrlo Sport Venture
- Family Treatment Program
- Family: Emergency Receiving Programs
- Family: Foster Care Services: Treatment Foster Care Program
- Family: Intensive Family Preservation Services
- Supportive Living Program – For Individuals With Developmental Disabilities
- Youth Group Living Programs: Buckland Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Corman Park Campus
- Youth Group Living Programs: Pilot Butte Campus
An intensive in-home family treatment program that works with families referred from the Ministry of Social Services in the southern region of the province. Designed to stabilize and strengthen families and to prevent out-of-home placement of children.
- Services provided in the family home
- 24/7 intake and availability for clients
- Safety plan for family created during first visitation.
Eligible to families who are at risk of having their children removed for out-of-home placement.
A referral form is posted on the website.
Ranch Ehrlo Society Family Treatment Center
2221 Cornwall Street
Regina S4P 0X7
Business Line: 306-751-2913
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.